Riley in the Pool

Riley in the Pool

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun with Cousins

We are very lucky because my Aunt Gigi watches Riley while Ryan and I work.  We are also lucky because for the next few months Riley gets to hang out with her second cousins, Kayden and Ashlyn.  These two L-O-V-E Riley.  In fact, Kayden tells me that he has already taught Riley how to talk.  He told me that he has taught her to say anklosaurus, turtle, and many other polysyllabic words. 

One weekend when I was spending time with family I got to document the lovefest that Aunt Gigi gets to experience very day.  It was pretty special.  There were many love pats, kisses, head bumps, and warnings for gentleness.  I loved every minute of it and felt (feel) so lucky that Riley gets to hang out in such a fun environment.


'


1 comment: